How many times?

How man time does you and you SO or hubby have sex? And did it change alot after you had children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Alot and yes it got better.
    Anonymous

• When we first got married it was 5-6 times a week. When I got pregnant(almost 4 months later) it dropped to about 3-4 times a week until the end when it was MAYBE once a week. After DD was born and after we passed the 6 week waiting period(I had an episiotomy and 4th degree tear) it went up a little to 2-3 times a week. He just deployed for 6 minths so when he gets back I'm assuming(or at least hoping) we will go back to at least 3-4 times a week.
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• before i had my baby, about 5 or more times a week. And after my baby was born like3 times a week (if i am lucky)
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 7:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My DH has issues we are happy,in love and sexless,we haven't had sex in 9 yrs., he is 70,but we are happy and I love him more and more everyday.
    Anonymous

• me and my hubby had sex about 2-3 times a day when we first got married...after our son was born it didnt change, but when he turned one...i so drained that it decreased to about 2-4 times a week
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009