Why do my stomach itch and what is this whit little bumps around my nipple

Vonchella

Asked by Vonchella at 7:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your skin is streching. Lotion will help and start basking in that coco butter. (that really is a myth strech marks are heriditary). I don't know too much about nipple bumps, mine are just big and DARK!!!!!! yuck!!!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes its normal lotion will help but not get rid of them. it will help the itching, not the looks. lol sorry. I was convinced that all women had beaustiful pregnant tummys and are able to wear 2 piece swim suits and all that jaz but when I got pregnant, my perspective GREATLY changed! I hate women who have the perfect baby bump with no stretch marks or bumps their just perfect. BIOTCHES LOL
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Your skin is stretching around your stomach! Lotion will help and it will help prevent some stretch marks! I recomend cocoa butter! Every time it itches it's time to put that on! And again at night and in the morning.
    The little bumps around the nipple, i have no idea, but I know what you are talking about. I just didn't pay that much attention to it and figured it was pregnancy changes.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The bumps on your nipples are oil glands, they keep your nipples lubricated and kind of self clean your breasts, thats why they tell you not to soap your breasts if you are going to be breastfeeding, the areola are self cleaning and you wash away the natural oils...completely normal, sometimes they get cloged and make those white bumps, but they shouldnt be painful at all. And the itching, like others said, is because of stretching, lotion and baby oil will help.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why do my stomach itch and what is this whit little bumps around my nipple ROTFLMFAO!!!

Why DOES my Stomach itch, and what ARE THESE little WHITE bumps around my nipple. learn to phrase and spell, OH and proper English always helps too! good luck!

Anonymous

• make that 4 questions!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• ok, i really hate those random anonymous answers that kindof make you feel like crap, esp when your pregnant! but anyway, lotion is amazing, i put it on all the time and my stomach still itches sometimes. and from what i've ready, the little bumps are for once you start breastfeeding *if you decide to* but dont believe those stupid lotions that say they'll keep stretch marks from appearing, my friend got me some and i used it all the time....yea, still have the stretch marks anyway. my suggestion is put lotion on after you get out of the shower and dry off, because your skin will stay softer longer than just putting it on anytime. that helps me anyway. good luck!
    mommysailor

Answer by mommysailor at 12:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009