what to do in this time!!!

My h/b(which means husband) left for 6 hours and he said he was at his sister but if did that i would of had an arguement. But like i wanted to talk to him about something yesterday and he just ignored me like i wasnt there. This morning i had to go take my mom somewhere and he got mad, and did something to my car because he knows it would make me mad, well it did and i said some hateful words but didnt mean it and now he wont even talk to me. What should i do?

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 7:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you two need to work on your communication skills. Being open and honest is key, no guessing or tap dancing around an issue will work. His behavior with your car sounds very passive aggressive. If you can't work it out on your own, I would suggest getting some counseling.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Tell him to grow up and stop acting like a child cause that's what he sounds like is acting. You really need to take a really good look at this man in your life and think about what you really want in this relationship.
    Anonymous

• Talk with your religious adviser or a marriage counselor. It doesn't sound as though you have a marriage. There is something going on to make your husband so angry. Whether it is your using "hateful" words or something more it is impossible for us to say. Get counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 8:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• EDIT-- OK BEFORE I HAD MY BABY WE WAS FINE BUT EVER SENSE WE ARE NOT. I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE HAPPY BC I GAVE HIM HIS FIRST SON (HE HAS 6 GIRLS ALREADY) BUT HE ISNT I DONT WANT TO DIVORCE HIM IT FEELS LIKE HE CAN DO WHATEVR HE WANTS BUT WHEN I WANT TO DO ANYTHING I GET IN TROUBLE
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Sounds too much like you're not in a marriage but rather a controlling relationship even if the signs aren't readily visible. He's got 6 daughters already? Sounds to me like nothing but a child support skipping case. You need to figure out why you're really together and what you both want out of this situation because if you're not careful, he's just gonna be another "baby daddy."
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009