The House Just passed the Biggest Tax increase in US History UNREAD!!

Isn't it time to get rid of anyone who would vote on a bill like this or any for that matter without even reading it?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's frightening what goes on in government these days. I really wonder if they care about the people they represent. It almost makes me want to stop voting. Are there any decent government officials anywhere?
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't think there is a sweetpea that can express how I'm feeling right now.....so these will have to do!!!

angrydevilfrustratedbanging head into wall

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Are you talking about the Cap and Tax bill? That makes me SO sick. I was hoping it wouldn't pass. My congressman was voting against it. We are in for more bad economic times if this passes the senate. You can't throw tax after tax on people and expect the economy to rebound. Blech!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Whoa - what's this crap about them slipping in language that just overwrote the building codes in every city and state?!?!?! W T F! Rep from CA is on talking about it now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I just pray people call their senators when this goes to the senate. It will be very bad if it passes both!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• On where Notpaniccking?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We got sold out people.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It was on CSpan. Congress is still in session.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• they also increased taxes on electricity (among MANY other things). Does anyone know if this is the bill that is placing fines on people who drive their cars more than a set mileage per year??
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We sure did grace.I freaking knew this basturd and admin was going to sell us out KNEW IT.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009