Did you know God's invisible qualities have been seen clearly?

written by a US soldier during the Vietnam war and reminded me again of those invisible qualities of God, made evident through creation, that are mentioned in Romans 1...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• are some of you on your permanent AF, or what? geez..talk about ruining a perfectly good post (whether you believe or not)..all because the OP signed anonymously. who cares!!
    also, whywhywhy bother putting your 1/2-cent in..when you obviously have nothing pertinent to say about a post? so you're an atheist..just have to get your dig in or what?
    Anonymous

• Lord God, I have never spoken to you
    But now I want to say `how do you do’.
    You see God they told me You didn’t exist
    And like a fool I believed all this
    Last night from a shell hole I saw your sky
    I figured right then they had told me a lie
    Had I taken time to see the things you made
    I would have known they were not calling a spade a spade.
    I wonder God if you’ll take my hand
    Somehow God I feel you’ll understand
    Funny I had to come to this hellish place
    Anonymous

• Before I had time to see your face.
    Well I guess there isn’t much to say
    But I’m sure glad God I met you today
    I guess zero hour will soon be here
    But I’m not afraid since I know you are near.
    Anonymous

• The signal:
    Well God I’ll have to go
    I like you lots I want you to know
    Look now this will be a horrible fight
    Who knows I’ll come to your house tonight.
    Though I wasn’t friendly to you before
    I wonder God if you’d wait at your door.
    Look, I’m crying, I’m shedding tears, I’ll have to go now God Goodbye
    Strange now since I met you, I’m not afraid to die."

God Bless.

Anonymous

• http://www.dearfreedom.com/2007/12/gods-invisible-qualities-have-been.html
    Anonymous

• There absolute signs of God's in everything in this World and beyond. there is proof in how we must submit .. every single one of us even if we do not believe. We sumbit when we are formed in our mothers wombs by no volition of our parents or permission from ourselves to come into this world. We submit when we blink , hearts beat, walk and talk. If it were not for God we would not be able to.. and there are many examples of folks who Cannot. and that too is submitting. There is submission in everythng.. from winter to summer, from trees to seas, air, and sky.... every comet and every gas.. and they are all signs.

Yes indeed there are signs.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Allah says in the Quran what translated to mean...

Al-Baqarah - 2:164
    Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, and the ships which sail through the sea with that which is of use to mankind, and the water (rain) which Allâh sends down from the sky and makes the earth alive therewith after its death, and the moving (living) creatures of all kinds that He has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and clouds which are held between the sky and the earth, are indeed Ayât (proofs, evidences, signs, etc.) for people of understanding. (Al-Baqarah 2:164)
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• and Allah also revealed in the Quran....

Al-Baqarah - 2:118
    And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allâh speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty. (Al-Baqarah 2:118)
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If you are so convicted by this why post anon? It's kind of hard to be convincing if you post anon on something like this. This wasn't really a question, it was you stating what YOU believe to be fact.
    Don't get me wrong, I believe in God too. I just would have posted this without the anon.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I obviously am NOT the author and there was no reason to not post anon. Really I post anon because I want to. Sorry if you have a problem with it. --please feel free to post this without the anon. I gave the link
    Anonymous