Respectful question about MJ

Since there are so many on here who just want to bash this incredible entertainer who sadly passed yesterday...for those of you who are fans out there, what is your favorite memory about Michael Jackson? Mine is watching Captain EO at Disneyland for the first time. I thought it was so amazing with the 3-D and everything!

moniquinha

Asked by moniquinha at 8:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When Farrah went to heaven God asked what she wanted. She asked that all the children to be saved. Go God killed Micheal Jackson.
    Anonymous

• I remember when I was 5 seeing the Thriller video. I thought it was a scary movie.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

Did you mean so?

LMAO that's funny!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I saw a movie on Michael Jackson on VH1 and it was so good! I felt like I knew him while watching it. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I remember the same thing BridgetC140 I think i was like 5 also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

What? I dont even get that....explain.
    Anonymous

• It saddens me everyday that people like you exist anon 8:13. I think I'll know what to ask God for when I go to heaven now.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The one memory of him is when watching him for the first time on the first day of MTV.
    sillyone

Answer by sillyone at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• BridgetC, I have that same exact memory. I thought I was getting away with something by watching it. I LOVE the Thriller video. It's such a classic.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My memories are being about 13 or 14 years old when all his songs from "Thriller" became hits and seeing all the videos from them. He looked good back in the early 80's. My sister saw "The Jackson 5" in concert over 30 years ago. I never saw him live and wish I had. I say leave the man alone for crying out loud. May he rest in peace.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009