I think I'm pregnant I'm not really sure I'm on the birth control shot and me and my boyfriend had sex lately and I been feeling werid lately like this stomach pain and it feel like something in my stomach and my boyfriend being having these cravings alot and I started to sleep a lot I didn't take a pregnancy test yet because I don't have the money for i right now is this a sign of pregnancy?

Vonchella

Asked by Vonchella at 8:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think that you should wait til you have missed your period and then when u are a week late then take the test for the best result or you could just go to the er and tell them about your abdominal pain and they will check everything out but i don't think you could be pregnant only because u said you take the birth control shot and that shot is to make ur hormones stay low so dont worry so much til u skip your period take it from me i found out i am about 6 weeks pregnant and unlike u i have no method of birth control so good luck and hopefully u get what u want let me know update me k!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Boy friends cravings don't mean ANYTHING. If there is a baby in YOUR body how is he craving things necessary for the baby. You know thats all cravings are right? A lack of what the baby needs. So you crave it to give the baby more. Weather its Dairy, Fruits Veggies, Meat.. Etc. All the crazy mixtures and boyfriends cravings are just a want for attention. Not that they are willingly making it up its all in their head.
    Anonymous

• You seem to be asking a lot of wierd questions that don't really go together....
    Anonymous

• Nothing you describe is a symptom ONLY of pregnancy...could be any one of a number of things.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• really? you don't have $10 for a pregnancy test? but you have money to pay for internet?
    Anonymous

• Seriously? You cannot afford $1 to go to the Dollar Tree and get a test?? Well, if you are pregnant, how do you think you will care for the baby? Let's hope you're not.
    Anonymous

• First, grow up and learn to spell, second, you shouldn't be having sex unless you completely understand its risks, third, since WHEN did men get pregnancy cravings?

Your not pregnant- Don't be a fool, stay in school!!!!

Anonymous

• No. These do not mean pregnancy. The are also symptoms of many other things including your menstral cycle. There are clinics that test for free. The ONLY way to know is to take the test or wait til you deliver. Pains in the stomach are more digestive issues. Pregnancy has pains closer to the vaginal area. Especially early pregnancy when the embryo is no bigger than a grain of rice. And in fact is even smaller than a grain of rice.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• haha that sounds like me now.i dident think i was pergos.. but something told me i was. i felt this ball( im not sure how to discribe it only that its there) in my lower stomic. almost between my hips. i got cravings but i just never thought about them as craveings my hubby has been getting craveings they say the hormones can get passed to your boy if you kiss or have sex alot.. . well thats at least what the doc told me (cuz when i had my first baby he got lots of cravings) i got pains in my belly as well. nothing that hurts just throbs. i started to feel dizzy & light headed also. i found out about a week ago that yes i am pergos & im 7 weeks along. if you have anymore qustions you can ask me. also go take the test i got my test for $3.75... if your not then you should go see a doc for sure!.. also im not saying you are im just telling you that im going thro it what i think your saying right now..
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 9:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• How old are you? Where you ever taught about the birds and the bees? I can't help but giggle when people get on here and ask if they are pregnant. Common sense would dictate that you would wait to see if you actually miss your period, although sometimes that doesn't matter. Then you would purchase, not steal, a pregnancy test. Oh my goodness! Some people really scare me.

FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 10:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009