Breastfeeding

When your milk does come in, is it noticeable for everyone? Can you really feel that it's in or for some people do you just not notice it at all and still able to produce enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If it's your first child you should notice it but if it's a second or third you may not. But most of the people i know did. (kind of hard to ignore when the front half of your shirt is soaked.)
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• it dosnt show that much only if you didnt have tits before and now you do and about the soaked shit just put some of those pads they sell for breastfeeding moms i still breastfeed my daughter and i dont have to use them anymore it sope after a coulpe days dont worry
    Anonymous

• Depends on your size before...with my oldest it was very obvious,but only I could tell for sure with #2 and #3 others couldn't tell my milk was in. I was smaller with #3 and EBF no formula ever and still BF at 26 months...

My milk comes in while I'm sleeping everytime..dunno why
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009