Spell Check....

Don't you wish that when someone asked a question or answered one there was a button for spell check? Sometimes I read questions or answers and am utterly confused. Is it just me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, it's not just you. I have trouble at times as well.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 8:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We do have spell check in the answer part. It's under the Use full editor.
    Anonymous

• There is a spell check. I don't bother to use it because I can spell anyway.
    Anonymous

• You can use the spell check that appears under "use full editor" or Firefox also has a spell check that I use all the time.

Answer by Bmat at 8:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Good to know I always open up a word doc if I get stuck on a word so I don't sound like an idiot.
    Anonymous

• Spell check is available all over CafeMom; whether or not people choose to use it is a different story.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I never knew there was an spell check in the full editor,I didn't know what it was.
    Anonymous

• I do wish people would use it. I can't stand to see "cuz dat wuz" and other misspellings of easy words, just hit Check Spelling pleeeaase. I have noticed that it is recessing the ability to spell and use grammar correctly for a lot of people. Not just on this site but everywhere.

Anonymous

• naa, if I can read it and understand it then its good. If they keep making typos so I cant even understand it or have to read it twice...then i am good. I wont try to read it
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• cuz dat wuz is slang they like to use and that is done on purpose so no they wouldn't use spell check.

Anonymous