i WANT TO TELL MY HUSBAND SOMETHING BUT HE WONT LISTEN!?!

THREE DAYS AGO I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY MONTHLY VISIT BUT I WAS SPOTTING AND PEOPLE TOLD ME ON HERE THAT IT COULD BE PREGNANCY, AND I TOOK A PREGANANCY TEST AND IT SAID POSITIVE, WELL I THINK. AND I WANTED TO TELL HIM SO BAD BUT EVERYTIME I DO WE GET INTERUPTED BUT SOMEONE. I GETTING UPSET AND HE DONT EVEN CARE. I TRIED AND TRIED TO TALK TO HIM AND HAVE SOME TYPE OF COMMUNICATION BUT HE DONT WANT TO LISTEN WHAT SOULD I DO?

AND I AM SO CLOSE OF YELLING AT HIM SAYING WE NEED SOME TIME APART BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I JUST WANT HIM TO LISTEN

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 8:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he know that your trying to tell him that your pregnant or might be pregnant?
    Anonymous

• It is what it is. Start planning for the baby and he will get it -eventually.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• How about putting the pregnancy test box on his pillow tonight. I assume you won't be interrupted then?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• HE WONT LISTEN PERIOD AND WHEN HE GOES TO BED AND WANTS TO JUST IN TO SEX AND I TRY TO TALK TO HIM THEN BUT HE DONT LISTEN SO I PUSH HIM OFF
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 8:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Simply tell him that you MUST talk to him. Tell him if ignores you that you are going to leave. If he does ignore you then I would pack a few things and stay with someone for a couple of days. Maybe if sees that you are serious, then he might straighten out a bit. I would not tell him if he not paying attention. You have a baby to get ready for. If you don't want to try this, then when he is in the room, talk to someone important that you are really excited about the baby, and that you can't wait to start picking out names, etc, etc. He might get it then.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• go out and buy a I love my daddy baby bib and leave it on his pillow...I would think he could get the hint.....surprise honey......
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Get a sign that says WE"RE PREGNANT and pin it on your shirt. No need to talk!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with everyone here. Do something blunt to get his attention. And if isnt willing to sit and listen to you, and you have to beg him to listen...why are you with him anyways? Im sorry...but If my hubby ignored me..and I had to beg him to listen to something..then I would probablly leave him. You have to have communtication in a realsationship...and it sounds to me like you just dont have it
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009