MY STOMACH LOOKS LIKE ITS GETTING BIGGER BUT IM NOT FOR SURE MY BOYFRIEND SAID IM GETTING BIGGER AND CHANGING COULD THAT BE A PREGNANCY SIGN?

Vonchella

Asked by Vonchella at 8:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• go see a dr.....usually they give free tests. Urinalysis
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree, go see a dr and they will tell you. Wait until you miss your period or if you are on the shot then go back to the dr that gave you that shot. There are many places you could go to have a pregnancy test done. A free clinic even! Weight gain is also a side effect of Depo as well. How long have you been on the shot?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Will you stop with all these ridiculous questions! I mean please! I'm trying to be nice but your questions about, if this happens,could I be pregnant are getting really old. Go take a test and stop with these questions they make you seem foolish. These nice moms keep answering your questions but they don't seem to be good enough! I'm gonna have to go with anon on this one!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We are NOT doctors, and if you WERE pregnant you wouldn't be showing already most women don't start REALLY showing until 17 weeks and up! I didn't start showing until 26 weeks! Go take a pregnancy test, you can name off a MILLION symptoms and associate them with pregnancy, we understand you want to be pregnant and want a baby but asking us and us telling you that YES it is a pregnancy sign doesn't make you pregnant. people that ask these questions are either to Ignorant to go to the dollar store to buy a damn test, or just want people to make them feel pregnant when deep down inside they already no there not. GO TO THE DOCTOR!

I don't enjoy being rude, and I like to help out and give advice the best I can, but the "am I pregnant" questions are RIDICILOUS, you can't pee on us and expect answers!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No. It can be a side effect from the Depo shot or simply that you are bloated because you would normally be on your period. Some of these symptoms sound psychosumatic. To be sure go take a test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• it's psychosomatic
    sounds like your boyfriend is trying to give you a hint that you are getting fat and you need to lose weight
    Anonymous

• PREGNANCY TESTS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE TO BUY THE EXPENSIVE ONES! I GOT CVS BRAND FOR $10, AND GUESS WHAT?! IT WORKED!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Even the Dollar Tree has preg test, FOR A DOLLAR! Surely you have a dollar. PLEASE! Health Dept. does them for FREE!!!
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009