Please help! quick

Okay, so I am in school, and I have to write an expository essay on why teens should not do cosmetic surgery. So far I have the points that some people dont quit growing until they are in their 20's, and their bodies may grow into whatever they want fixed..........what are some other good points that will be fairly easy to find factual information on??? I need help! I am stuck!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Look into the mortality rates of people going under anesthesia. (especially look for cases of cosmetic surgery deaths.)
    Anonymous

• Cost! Who's paying?
    Anonymous

• How about they are not emotionally mature to know if they really don't like what they see. They may not be doin git for the right reasons. In fact thats one of th emain things Dr.s are supposed to check for in any age person wanting some kind of cosmetic surgery.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009