Does it bother you when people talk to you while you're using the bathroom?

I talk/yell at my husband all the time when I'm on the toilet at home but when I'm at work for some reason people want to conversate with me while I'm in the stall and I find it a little akward to hold a conversation with my co-workers while my pants are down. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm actually OCD, especially when it comes to public restrooms, and that's one of my "things". In high school I had a friend who always had to follow me to the bathroom and gab at me. I drives me bonkers. At home I don't really care, but in public I can't stand even strangers talking in the restroom while I'm in a stall. Weird, I know.

nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• nope i dont really care...
    Anonymous

• No one talks to me when im in the bathroom, only my hubby.

It bothers me when he talks to me when im on CM. lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah...it is a little too intimate an atmosphere for co-worker chats, isn't it?

If they get huffy about you not talking, joke with them and say you don't know how to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time,either.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure they are not on the phone lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah, especially if I'm trying to squeeze out a fudgie!
    Anonymous

• what bothers me is being on the phone with someone when they decide to take you with them...really gross if im talkin to a guy when he has to pee...im like cmon you could let me go then called me back i dont wanna hear that
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I always want someone to talk to when im doing my business. I ussually take the phone in the bathroom with me and call my best friend.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The word your looking for is converse. Not conversate.
    Anonymous

• I thought I was the only person who knew it was "converse"! Haha. And I agree with the person who said she hates it when people take her with them. I have a friend who finds it totally necessary to take me with her when she goes to take a dump while we're on the phone...and then tell me that she's doing it.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009