IS ANYONE SORE 4 MONTHS AFTER C-SECTION?

I DONT REMEMBER BEING SORE AFTER MY FIRST C-SECTION, BUT THIS ONE IS PRETTY DIFFERENT. MY SON JUST TURNED 4 MONTHS AND IM STARTING TO FEEL SORE WHERE MY INSICION WAS. IT LOOKS PRETTY HEALED. I'VE READ THAT IT COULD BE SCAR TISSUE THAT IS FORMING, BUT I FEEL LIKE IM ALSO GOING TO GET MY PERIOD SOON. CAN ANYONE HELP?? THANK YOU SO MUCH

kayleesmomma86

Asked by kayleesmomma86 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• I had my c-section 5 months ago, second one also. This one was also different for me. My first one I was fine after just 3 weeks. But this one has taken much longer. I am not sore, but I have limited sensation in my skin around the scar. I know the scar tissue is worse this time too, my doctor told me, so I was expecting a longer recovery.
    I don't really know what advice to give you, just wanted to tell you that you are not alone. I guess I would wait a little longer, and if it continues, maybe call your doctor to see if they want to check you? But I would assume that if you don't have any infections, that you are healing right.
    Oh, just remembered, my doctor told me that we have 21 layers of tissue that has to heal, so no wonder it takes a little time...
    Anonymous