Oh My Goodness!

My 16 y/o daughter recently told me that during her last week of school a boy was wearing sweat pants and had an errection and the teacher thought it was his cell phone and grabbed it because " she thought it was in his pocket" and then when she realized that it wasnt his phone she walked away! the boy laughed and didnt tell any one. What would you have done? I think this is crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Wow... at 16, I didn't even know what an erection was. Times sure have changed.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't believe it. Teachers are smarter than to grab something in the pants area of a student.

Answer by Bmat at 10:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would hope no teacher would be so ignorant as to grab anything anywhere near a private body part on any student. I think it's a BS.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think that is just rediculous that what I've got to say about that. No teacher even has a reason to even put her or his hands on a students possession especially if it is a pocket or something like
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• well teachers do this because my daughter had a man computer teacher and she had her phone in her hoodie pocket and part of it was sticking out and he went over and grabbed it out of her pocket while she was sitting down and almost grabbed her crotch I was pissed and wanted to go to the school but she begged me not to because she didnt want everyone talking about it. I think teachers go overboard just to show they have control and authority.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I find it absolutely funny! Teachers have the right to take something away from a student that they aren't supposed to have in class (every school differs on this) so.... she should of waited until he pulled his "phone" out of his pocket again. She probably could have asked, but not knowing this student he may not of handed it over.

Lighten up people, accidents happen and I bet this teacher will be very carefull in the future.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• she is not telling the truth.
    dani.elle

Answer by dani.elle at 5:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009