Would you be willing to pay someone to be your "personal house-cleaning coach"?

Such as a personal coach who would come to your home and give you tips and advice on cleaning your home efficiently. It would also be based on your own personal schedule.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't think I understand.. Coach?? YOu mean you want somoene to teach you how to clean your house.. or just be a wkly or bi-wkly house keeper? I do this for a living and if you are wanting a regular cleaning most do it by the job..NOT the hour.. good luck.. will check back to see what you meant.. :)
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 10:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes, teach you how to clean your house, or at least develop a routine to clean your house fast and effecient.
    Anonymous

• Personally i'm not domestically gifted.... and at times my house reflects that. i don't know taht i i would pay for a housekeeping coach or a housekeeper for that matter. But i would pay someone to come in and help me declutter and organize stuff better so that i can keep my house cleaner, with less effort. it would be a one-time thing, but not focused on cleaning, like i said, just decluttering and organizing.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 10:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No, I wouldn't. There are plenty of books and information on the Internet to need this type of service.- for me anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 11:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Women are highly sensitive to how clean their houses are. I think the people who need this service would be too embarassed to ask for it. But if the business were to help them get organized and declutter, it would be something that people would ask for. Offer cleaning tips and ideas while doing this would not be as offensive as someone admitting that they need help "keeping their houses clean." It would probably come up in conversation while decluttering anyway.
    It's not offensive to have someone else come into your house and clean it for you. It's like having a maid and the status quo that goes along with it. People don't assume that you are a bad housekeeper when you say that you have a cleaning service come in, just that you are too busy to do it yourself. It's quite another thing to admit that you need help cleaning your house because you don't know how.
    Does that make sense at all?
    oh_tracie

Answer by oh_tracie at 10:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If I had the money to hire a "coach" I would just hire a housekeeper!!!  LOL

sweeping

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009