Anyone have ideas about what to create using clothes pins?

Bought a bag and thought I could create something using clothes pins.

nan16

Asked by nan16 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• if they are the round ones, they make cute people. You can makes little dresses and hats for the. Since they have a little ball on top it looks like a head already. My kids and I made a bunch of pilgrims with them last Thanksgiving. They came out really cute!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If they are the flat clip kind, you can paint them pretty and put a magnet on the back for a fridge art work (or other paperwork) holder.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The only thing i have ever made with those was back in school we made some raindeer for christmas to take home and put on the tree lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My mom used to make the wooden round head ones into clothespin dolls. They looked really cute!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've seen angels and american flags. People actually sell them in the tourist town I live near. Do a web search for designs.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I just made a couple of curtain tieback type things for my kitchen with chothespins and vintage buttons.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• If they are the flat ones, I have patterns for making doll furniture out of them
    pamela216

Answer by pamela216 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2009