How do you fall out of infatuation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "The best way to get over someone it to get under someone else" :D
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well why are you infatuated in the first place? What is it about him that actually makes you crazy? Sometimes, if you really think about it, the reason is not really that great at all.
    Anonymous

• He reminds me of someone from my past.
    Anonymous

• But it's not him. He might remind you of him, but it's not him. Deep down he's probably nothing like that guy from your past. You can't replace "past guy" with "similar to past guy present guy" :(
    VeganMamma909

Answer by VeganMamma909 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You marry them, that's what I done and now I think he sucks most days...LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Infatuation dies its own death since it isn't sincerely reciprocated, it is all one-sided, unless the other person is leading the other along. To make yourself get over infatuation, avoid the person, and if you start thinking about him, make yourself think about something else.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Say you love ice cream, and you eat ice cream all the time and think about ice cream and all you want is ice cream. Well, one day you won't be able to stand even looking at ice cream and you'll fall in love with cake instead.

Lol. That's the best way I can explain it.

Sparks fade.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 11:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• lmao @ biasmom... That was hilarious!

I'm kind of infatuated with my bf and he is like that with me too. If you arent in a relationship and you are infatuated, thats just not healthy... maybe therapy would help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Infatuation dies because its based on fantasy and perception ...You fill in the blanks of your perspective partner with good attributes.... He always looks hot...always cuddles..always listens.. and then you get to know him...Maybe its deeper and you fall in love, maybe the rose colored glasses come off. You live, you learn.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2009