Can you be preg and not know?

I felt last month like I had to be pregnant I just had a feeling. I took a test and it said neg I took one the month before too and it said neg. So just in case I stopped taking my birth control pill. I then started again a week later when I took another test and it said neg. But last night I swear I felt movement so I stopped the pill again. I am making a doctors apt. but can I be pregnant?

little_pixies

Asked by little_pixies at 10:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• highly unlikely, but possible. have you watch the show "i didn't know i was pregnant" i think it come on discovery health or TLC can remember but it really crazy

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i didnt know with my 2nd untiul i was almost 17 weeks
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I felt movement at 14 weeks with my son and I don't see why you have to be a jerk. You have time to be wasting if you are on the internet and surfing the sight. Use your own time on your own don't click on the question.
    little_pixies

Answer by little_pixies at 11:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My friend was 24 weeks and had taken three negative tests. They were taken way too soon before the hormone showed up so she thought she wasn't. She wasn't even showing!!! We took her to the doc and they did and ultrasound and there he was! She didn't know what movement was, she thought it was gas or something. Plus baby was way small. I don't think this is the dumbest could I be pregnant question I've seen on here. I mean, she did say she was going to the doctor! Maybe she just asked for the hell of it, because she was on cafe mom.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• actually some women will go the WHOLE 9 months without knowing..no signs nothing..sometimes they dont feel the baby move or gain any weight that signals something is different in their bodies..i saw it on a show..one woman was pregnant with twins and had no idea..there are also some women who think they are pregnant and go through the symtoms and everything and are really not pregnant at all its all in their heads..my college professor was telling me that one of her students thought she was pregnant..it was so sever her belief in being pregnant that doctors faked a delivery just to show her theres no baby..crazy stuff
    ilovEmma09

Answer by ilovEmma09 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not to get off subject, but how do you fake a delivery? I'm intrigued! Weird!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes, and there are some women who can feel movement from the moment of conception. Ppl should do their research before making ignorant comments.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 11:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• OMG they don't MOVE at the moment of conception!
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It is possible to be pregnant and not know it. My sil was pregnant and says she never knew it. She was seeing many different doctors and put on many different meds (for a leg condition) and NO ONE thought to do a pregnancy test or discovered her pregnancy!! She found out one Thanksgiving. Her brother (a doctor) looked at her and said "when are you due" she replies with "I'm not pregnant!" then later that night she had horrific back pain, went to the ER.... and delivered a 5-lb baby girl! Thank God the baby was born healthy (after taking all those meds).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Wow Anon 10:50...no wonder you're anonymous and afraid to show your face. You sound like a complete *^i$h!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2009