should i have this mirna removed!!!!?????? please read

im having surgery the first of july i need to get some advice because my dh says it is my choice but i really would to have opinions,here is the thing i have been bleeding and cramping like hell thy didnt see the mirena in the ultrasound andthe first they r doing a dnc and running a scope ? so even if it is in the right place should i have it removed ????????

billiesmom

Asked by billiesmom at 10:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• i would. everyone reacts different to BC. People have diff levels of hormones and then when you addextra it can just be too much. When I took it I bleed for 3 months straight and I was only supposed to get my period 4 times a year, they swithced me to a different brand and that made me get dizzy spells. I just can't take it. not really any kind. My Doc told me I just don't have good reactions to it and that she advised me not to take anymore. I know since i've stopped it i've felt a lot better , so maybe you should try just stopping it for a while and seeing what happens. if you're the same then you know that it wasnt' that making you sick.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• thank u the thng is that i hve had the mirena for over a year and just recetly started the bleeding and cramping i had stopped all of it completly thanks alot again i appreciate u answering, my dh just wont really talk to me in that department thanksagain billiesmom
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 10:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009