ok night time ladies...i have a mrsa question

what is mrsa were do u get it how would u treat. there testing my 12 yrold if it is that what do i have to do i also have other kids in the house so i dont understand anything. any help would be loved thanks xo

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Kids' Health

• this is very accurate and should answer all your questions.
    http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-mrsa-methicillin-resistant-staphylococcus-aureus
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• get tea tree oil and dab some on the one who has the MRSA boil. tea tree oil is really good shampoo wash face pads to heal it and prevent it. He must shower everyday with the bodywash tea tree oil and it will go away! my groups! Keep all his cuts cleaned with tea tree oil too even paper cuts.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• good hygiene is essential and should shower everyday boils or no boils.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• everyone in the family should use the tea tree oil wash in their bath/shower. also Manuka honey is good if this is not what you are looking for? tea tree oil Jasons shampoo is sold everywhere! youcan mix the oil with olive oil to make it less concentrate on the face.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• it prevent s it spreading to others spray the house with it mixed with water too!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am all for natural treatment, but am very skeptical about mrsa being cured by tea tree oil (if that is what you are saying). Isn't mrsa the extremely resistant infection?? People I know have to be closely monitered by a doctor and receive special antibiotics.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• yes but I have seen it with my own eyes! do the tea tree oil treatments instead! it works!!! Thank you God!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• it will go away on its own if you do it this way you can squeeze it first but watch how fast it works!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• get a body wash
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• look it up on amazon if you cannot find it
    2mothershelpers