Will I be able to tell when the baby drops?

Is it painful or does it just happen and I'll only find out when I go to my next check up? Also is 33 weeks to soon for him to drop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think my son dropped. He was always in my ribs beat on them. Even the pictures of me in the hospital, my baby bump was so far up before I had him.
    Anonymous

• I did not feel it at all. I used to rest my hands on my tummy and one day I woke up and tried and something seemed different and then I realized they where not up as high.
    little_pixies

Answer by little_pixies at 11:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• no it doesnt hurt but you usually will notice when it happens, you are a little early for the baby to drop but with my DD i dropped at 29 weeks but she was born at 34 weeks
    Anonymous

• one way you can tell when you drop is you have to pee all the time, like you did when you was first pregnant. i could tell cuz i am waking up in the middle of the night like i did when i was in my first months just to pee, and theres barely any in there, its just the baby pushing on my bladder. so thats a definite way to tell.
    Anonymous