i cant do it anymore-vent

i have been ttc for a year now last year was a freaking mess i thought i was preggo b/c i had every symtom form missed period to weight gain come to find out in nov i was preg and it took a u/s so figure it out so they said it was my med i was on...i got off my meds in dec. i started getting my period in marchi charted my period and i was on a 28 day cycle. so that wnt on for a few months. this month i had really bad pelvic pain i though along with everyone else since i had missed my period that i had a etopic pregnancy. so i took like 4 test and then i started spotting friday and then again monday and on tuesdaythe spotting was heavier i thought for sure i was losing another baby (i had a mc 5 years ago) so my dh took me to the er wed morning. it took them 6 hrs just to tell me i was definantly was not preg and the pain and bleeding was do to a assist(sp) i cant do it any more im done ttc im probably calling my dr cont

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 11:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am so sorry....cyst? i hope you pick yourself up and keep trying....i have been at it for 8 years and not about to give up now..>GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 10:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2009