i cant do it anymore-vent

to go in and see if she can give me a hysteretomy to get rid of the assist and fibord tumors and maybe that will take the pain away. i know that will end the cahnce of me ever getting preg but i never ever want to think about loseing another baby again. i cant handle that. sorry so depressing i just needed to vent

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 11:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have you discussed all of your options with your dr? there might be other alternatives? if not, see if you can have your eggs frozen, so someone can be a surrogate? or you could look into adopting later, if you decide you want children. i know it's not the same as actually getting to experience the whole pregnancy and delivery, but just thought i would remind you that even th ouhg right now they probably sound sucky, there are other ideas. i know that losing a baby sucks- been there. that is why i was unhappy when b.c. failed. i did not want the risk of losing another baby.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for your pain
    Anonymous

• I will pray for you
    Anonymous

• O hunny I am sorry. But I agree with the first poster. This does Not mean you can't or won't be a mother. I know a woman who had her uterus full of fibroids. They kept removing them and they kept coming back. When they gave up and accepted that they would never conceive after 5 yrs, she got pg! I will pray for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• iam so sorry you are going threw this, i know what ur going threw. keep ur head up
    if you need to talk/ vent feel free to email me tmckiernan13@yahoo.com
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2009