I am going crazy! I am bored out of my minnd not working but the baby is coming in about a week. Is there anything simple I can do to keep me busy/happy?

candipres

Asked by candipres at 10:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I kept busy by crocheting a baby blanket or maybe getting the room ready :)
    jduffy05

Answer by jduffy05 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Clean Clean Clean. Organize Organize Organize.

Believe me, you won't be able to once your baby is here.
    jacksmom27

Answer by jacksmom27 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Read a book, organize your baby stuff, start writing stuff in the baby book, crochet, clean, do crossword puzzles, do a jigsaw puzzle... basically just keep your hands busy. :) Best wishes!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I worked on the baby book, washed his clothes, organized his closet. Put the diaper bag together, hospital bag. I made a birth plan, spent a lot time revising that.

I'd read up on parenting things that mean the most to you. For me, those were things like breastfeeding, cloth diapers, baby wearing, vaccinations, circumcision. I wanted to be informed about everything. You can never have too much information!

I'd also enjoy your "me time" and get lots of rest, pamper yourself(pedi/mani), read magazines, take baths, get massages.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 10:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I hate to say it but REST, REST, REST!! :-) After that baby comes there will be no rest!! LOL Take time to pamper yourself, slow down, and just relax. If you like to read, now is the time to put your feet up and settle into a good book!
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 8:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2008