Please tell me what u think moms

i am 15 weeks pregnant and i feel really big people ask me is im due soon...and i big for how far along i am...and does this mean im gunna get HUGE the pic is on my profile let me know what u think???

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 11:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you look about normal. They say you look like you're due soon? No way do you look almost due. I was about as big as you at 15 weeks, and I'm now almost 27 weeks and pretty big in the belly. You are showing early, but not abnormally or anything.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Everyone is different and I don't think you look HUGE yeah you're big for 15 weeks but no way near full term big. Some people carry more out front and some more in the back and you're just more out front most likely. I was too. did they tell you how big the baby is yet? as long as the baby is an ok size then I wouldn't worry about anything.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• pregnant bellyyou do look pretty big for not even 4 months yet (maybe your having twins)

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I say you look a little big for 15 weeks but like another poster said, no way do you look like your almost due. Enjoy sporting your bump. Love it! I was one that carried out front and I think us women who carry out front get really big fast. Everyone told me that from the back, I didnt look pregnant but when I rounded a corner, BAM...big old baby belly. Congrats!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't think you look that big. I was that big if not a little bigger in my picture from when I was 16 weeks with my son.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You actually look about the same size as I am right now, at 25 weeks.... Haha, I wasn't showing a month ago though, cute bump...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't say you look abnormally big and no where near due. I'm having a brain fart but with one of mine (Can't remember if it was my dd or my ds,lol) I carried all out front. Like the pp said, couldn't tell from the back.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You look pretty normal but just some advice, next time clean up before publicly posting a picture. The room you are in is gross! How are you supposed to take care of a baby when you cant even clean up your messes now? Thats just disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I was about that size when I gave birth so I can understand how people think you are due. Are they sure you aren't carrying multiples? Most people aren't even really showing much at 15 weeks. That could explain it. Not trying to be rude if it sounds that way! I just can tell you are a thin girl and all of the weight is in the belly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yeah the room is a mess and pics of you making out with your SO are kind of inappropriate too... Just saying!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2009