Its been a horrible night...I need some advice please

Almost all day...my hubby and I have done nothing but fight. OVER NOTHING! Its all over stupid things. Its not like us to argue like this. And im not sure whats going on. We are fine one minute and the next we are fighting again...over things that we would normally just ignore. Right now he is at work...and sometimes I talk to him before I go to bed and sure enough we werent on the phone a few minutes and had another argument over something stupid..and I pretty much hung up on him...should I call him back? I am starting to feel bad? Can someone please give me some reasons as to why this is happeneing

BrittanyShay

Asked by BrittanyShay at 11:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stress.
    If the economy is hitting you like it is me and a lot of my friends...that will do it.

Id probably call because Id be feeling bad too. Then Id apologize for my part and wish him a good night.

But thats me and I hate feeling bad and feeling like he's pissed at me. Id rather suck up the pride.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2009