Why are women so know it alls?

Why are women so in your face know it alls? I read a question and it made me ask this. It doesn't matter what the question is someone knows been there and bought the t-shirt, in their own mind anyway. So, why are women so full of crap? I guess, I am guilty of it to somewhat. but least I admit it.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not sure...but you make a good point. I ask as many questions as I give answers....so I dont think I know it all...but in some things...some people think they know more than others...lol. And with most kids..you have alot of the same incidents...so most moms have alot of the same stories to tell...just in a different way. But I do agree with you. I dont like people who have "done it all" and thinks they know everything.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 11:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Hmmmm..... well I do know it all.... so I have the answer to this one.
    I bet it is because everyone wants to be feel smart and important and can't imagine that people and situations really do differ from one another.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 11:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• can u give a example?
    Anonymous

• Ugh I know how you feel. I will give people my opinions and facts that I know, but I certainly don't think I know it all. I think some women out there feel that their OPINIONS are FACTS and that makes them right about everything.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• LOL "bought the t-shirt."

I don't make stuff up, I dunno. I just wrote a journal about this same thing today. I'm more candid on here than I am with members of my own family. I can be myself here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009