Feeling sorry for myself

DH has been going out a lot more lately than he has in years. Twice this week he had plans leaving me with DD. (Not that I don't love her BUT she is 2 and definitly has her 2 year old moments. It doesn't help that I work nights so I only get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night.) Toady he comes home 2 hours later than he swore he'd be home and expects me not to be mad. It was beyond his control but a simple phone call would have been nice. Then as we were out, he tells me that HE has plans on my birthday and why don't we find someone to watch DD. Not so I can go with him, not that I want to, but so she won't be "in the way" while we are cleaning and getting ready for our 4th of July party. He ends up getting pissy with me, saying that he's not keeping me home, I can go out if I want to. No shit, I'm an adult. My big thing is that I am feeling unappreciated and he seems to think I'm just being a crazy bitch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband goes out at least 5 night a week so i know what you are going through, what he doesnt know is that he is going to get served with divorce papers on tuesday from a sheriff and my lawyer has issued a protective order so the sheriff is also going to make him move out at the same time.
    Anonymous

• I had the exact same problem, it sounds like I'm the one that wrote it. I know what u are going through. Its tough, this lasted 3 years for me. it started with him going out and coming back late, then eventually he would come back the next day and i work nights also. I hung in there, almost separated, but then I started studying the bible and little by little he started taking an interest in it as well. now we're back to normal, but a little stronger and closer. God bonded us together. I'm not saying that's what u should do but that's what happened to us. just know that you are not alone. just concentrate on your dd and keep being a wife to him. just try to talk to him. he might be a little easier than my husband was. good luck.
    Anonymous

• Why does he need to go out all the time is the first thing I would want to know. I mean does he even invite you to go with him? What an ass for making plans on your bday that's not right, you're the mother of his child i think that he should at least have enough respect to apprieciate you at least 2 days a years your bday and mother's day. Not that you don't deserve it every day because you totally do. Men do not have a clue what all women do ot keep the house running right. You really need to get to the bottom of what is going on with him soon because not that this is what is going on but when a man doesn't want to be with his family it is usually becuase of one reason and i really don't want to say what it is i'm sure you know. Maybe tha'ts not the case maybe he just really likes to hang out with the guys. there are a lot of men like that so who knows. I would just check into it is all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Exactly what I went through. I too am divorced. I'd say hes probably cheating on you. I'd almost bet my money on it. Every person I've ever known who went through this including myself ended up divorced and the man was cheating on them. I would seriously think about a man who made plans without me on my birthday. How much could he possibly care about you and your child if hes that inconsiderate? Its time for counseling or a lawyer and divorce papers girl. I'm sorry but no one deserves to be treated like you're getting treated. I don't know you but what I do know is that you and your baby deserve better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• maybe he's going through midlife crisis? i dont know, men go through things, maybe he is cheating, but maybe not. If you have the money, why dont you try to hire a private detective just to make sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• girl I know exactly what you are going through.. I dealt with that with DD's father.. don't let them place the blame back on you.. when they do that, it's because they know they are guilty.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• wow, he's being a real ass

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2009