why do men?

Why do men have to be such jerks. You try to give them another chance and they still play the same old games. Don't they realize that us women aren't stupid and we know the players game better than they do? When your riding home in the car with your man and their phone goes off several times, and they don't answer it, and the tune is about sex, how much more obvious can that be? Especially when you confront them about it, and they refuse to show you the phone. I know I"m venting, but it is seriously messed up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• REPLYing to: OP-11:05

Think of men (SOME) as toddlers! They will push the envelope as far as they can! LOL don't worry now that you dropped him like a bad habit, he will come around and TRY to play you some more. Great job on dumping his sorry a$$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• when that happens i'd drop him off right then and just be on my way. Don' t let him play you like that.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 12:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Tell him to get his act together or man be gone!! Seriously, if I'd only been smart years ago, time would have been happier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not all men are like this, i tihnk it has to do with the stupid woman waits for an explanation when the evidence is right here!!!!! and they end up putting up with it or they decide to forgive and forget. jmo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sounds like this is a reoccurring offense. Leave the man now. He will not change for you. He will continue to cheat.
    Anonymous

• I have NEVER in my life met such an a$$hole! I would kick him in the balls and kick him to the curb if someone did that to me. Hell-to-the no!!!!!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE- Oh loosing him is a definite, it's more the principle of the thing. Why do they have to try to play a game when it's so obvious?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• thank you anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• they do it because they are immature and like to play games.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009