Did you have your wonerful!! baby out of "wed lock"

I did. Spin off from that one question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I sure did and I would do it again. I have an amazing, intelligent and respectful son that will be 13 on July 4th. and all without the help of his "father".

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am 34 weeks pregnant with my first (a boy) and I am engaged to my baby's father (also my boyfriend of 7 years) and we are getting married in the Spring of 10' when I am skinny again. We were going to get married anyways so when I got pregnant, it just made more sense to push the wedding up sooner than we would have planned. I love him very much and I know we are going to be very happy. I also think its ridiculous that people assume that if you have a baby out of "wed lock" you are doomed from the start and that no one could EVER possibly love the man who got them pregnant by "mistake." I couldn't be happier and anyone who has a problem with it can kiss my ass. If they have that much time to worry about my life than obviously their's must not be so great.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have no shame in saying yes I did. Almost 14 years ago I gave birth to the person I love more then life. I would not trade raising him by myself for nothing in the world. He made me who I am as well as I made him who he is.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yes I did. And I would do it all over again. We did get married 9 months after DS was born. Now we are waiting for number two.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Altho my DH and I had both previously had sex with other people, when we met, we did not have sex until our wedding night and our kids were born in marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yes ma'am. I'm getting married next May!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I did. I love my baby with everything i am. And i love her father just a little. Just kidding. I love my husband. We were engaged when I got pregnant, and like Ash9724, we just pushed up the date.
    I'd do it all over again too. Wedlock or not, my daughter is a Gift from God.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yes I did, I am not proud of it. But I sure do love my son more than life itself!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

Ok this question does not apply to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2009