has anyone tried this before(sexual and prob tmi)

has anyone tried butt sex and did it hurt and how did you do it and how did you make it not hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes and I hated it. very uncomfortable and it hurt like hell. made me feel like e needed to poop LOL .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I did...it hurt. It took me being REALLY drunk for him to get to finish once. lol..
    (Same night I got pregnant)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've tried it and it hurt me really badly. I told him sorry, that it won't be happening again, lol. He knows to not even try. He hardly even entered me and I was bleeding afterwards. NOT worth it. If you do try it, get some lube and go slowly. I've known women who love it, but it just wasn't for me.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've tried it and it hurt very badly. I actually bled and had trouble pooping for a few days afterwards. I vowed to never do it again and I haven't. I've heard people say it isn't so bad if you are drunk, but if I have to be drunk to enjoy something, than it's probably something that I shouldn't be doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Start with vaseline, make sure you are pretty aroused to begin with, then have your partner rub that area between your vagina and your butt, it gets ya going, then he takes a finger (if your new don't do the whole sha bang it will hurt!!!) and have him go in and out. This should be pleasurable. Then move on to dildos (skinniest first) then move up in width. Don't forget to have a word you say when it gets too uncomfortable for him to stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Wouldn't "stop" just work? lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Hurt, felt like I had to poop. Used some numbing stuff and that helped a bit.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• hubby and I do it occasionally, and yes, sometimes it hurts. I make him stop those times. But if he uses a finger first and lube it's not so bad. It's better if I can stimulate my clit at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2009