For moms who've had babies, were any of your babies conceived while a specfic song or movie was playing?

My first baby was conceived on a hot August night on Cape Cod when Risky Business with Tom Cruise came out. Very very hot August night!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not that I am aware of, certain locations, yeah. I am sure that my DS was concieved on the bank of the Allegheny River in Pittsburgh. Right down by the submarine you can tour. Either there or in a stairwell across the river beside Station Square. With our two friends "as lookouts". We were 19 and my DH (then my fiance) wasn't allowed at our apartment complex (school sponsored housing) . So we just found convienent places sometimes. Though the stairwell, was more because it was kinky

DD was more conventional, at home in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2009