Is there anyone else who could spend all day in the baby store?

I love buying baby clothes, and baby stuff, its so fun, i even like buying diapers... am i weird??? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About the diapers i would say yeah kinda weird lol. But i love shopping for baby stuff i always have....even more so now that i have my own kid to buy things for now lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• In the first year of my son's life that almost 25 years old, I lived at Child World it was like Toys R Us.

No matter where I visited on trip and we went away often to see relatives I always went to different cities Chlid World stores!!! I was addicted for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I love shopping for my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sometimes I DO spend all day in the baby store. Babies R Us in my favorite. I just buy crap that is "cool" and my son hates it. Like this stupid razzberry thing. It's like a pacifier but the part where the nipple goes is shaped like a raspberry and has bumps for teething. He hates it, never used it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I LOVE shopping for my daughter.......lucky for my hubby, we're tight on money so I'm a goodl girl. :) But, if we had money, he'd never be able to stop me! My DD would have some much stuff, she'd probably nver touch it.

Then again, my hubby does love the toy aisle...lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am addicted to baby shopping..LOL. Love it!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• omg yes! now i have one of each so i get to look at both parts of the store haha
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2009