Is Spanking Ok? Not beating just a good swat.

babygirl9669

Asked by babygirl9669 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is this a real question? I am gun shy of these questions now..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yeah I am serious just wondering what other people think. I think that kids are getting away with to much and maybe if I spanked my kids would turn out better citizens
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• w/e ever floats your boat. you will just pick yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ok. I will answer then. I see nothing wrong with spanking, as long as you do not leave marks on the child. I have spanked my own son when he was younger. It depends on the child, some kids do not behave better if they are spanked, some times you need to find something that makes them no you mean business.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i THINK YOU ARE RIGHT! iF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS YOU SHOULD NOT SPOIL THEM, THEY COULD END UP IN PRISON I SPANK A FEW TIMES A DAY AND THEY ARE LEARNING READ PROVERBS!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I just see all the kids in the US going down hill when it comes to behavior and I was spanked growing up and I think I turned out ok. I keep a good job and function ok
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• IF GOD ENDORSES IT I WOULD SAY YES! DO IT B4 YOU LOSE IT(TEMPER) ! HUG AFTER!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• KIDS LIKE TO CHALLENGE THEIR PARENTS SOMETIMES!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Hug them afterwards? I have never spanked my son then turned around and then hugged him.. He would think I was nuts..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I was spanked and ill tell you the last time i got spanked i was 5. I knew by then what i was aloud to do and what i wasnt. I think spanking is fine. I know if my son acts up when he gets older ill give him a good swat on the butt if he needs it. But hes only 3 weeks old now so i still have time lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009