Normal?

I have not had a period in 4 months and i am not on birthcontorl and i am not pregnant. I took 3 test all negative, been to 3 gynos, had 12 pelvic exams, 2 ultrasounds, 2 pap smears and still no answers as to why i have not had a period in so long. All the doctors say is there is no reason why i am not having one and that i am perfectly healthy.....any one else every been thru this?

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• I went through that same thing. I went almost 5 months without a period. the doctor could find nothing wrong with me. What he did do was put me on hormones to make me start my period. They worked...but my blood results came back saying my hormones weren't the issue. Regardless, the excess of hormones made me a have a period. the cramps that month were horrible, but after that month, everything returned to normal and I resumed a normal period schedule. You may very well be fine....just very, very irregular. I was the same way.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2009