how do i make it stop?

I have this friend and i consider her a good friend and her bf is my hubbys friend! they fight no stop and i am tired of being the marriage conusleor i have a realtionship of my own! How do i tell her this without ruining our friendship? Its to the point were i dont wanna be around them anymore! HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Just tell her that relationships should be private and they have to work out their own problems. Each person is different and what might be good for you may not work for another couple so they have to find an answer to their own issues together. That's how relationships grow

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• ugggg. I hated that. I told my friend that it was HER CHOICE to be with Dennis and that she was the only one that could change it so either learn how to deal with it or move on. She quit talking to me for a while but did learn how to dea with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009