Why is he accusing me of something I haven't done?

Yesterday my now ex called me all sorts of bad names and put everything about me down so I told him that I will no longer allow him the right to make me cry and that I was done.

Last night he called and I txted him to leave me alone, today he called and said that I kept trying to call him and that he was just returning my call but didn't understand why I was ignoring him when I was the one who wanted to talk. Tonight he called again and I resent both messages plus another saying that I didn't call him and I don't plan on it and to leave me alone. He left two voicemails that said that he was just returning my call and then sent me two messages, one asking me why do I keep calling then and the other saying to stop calling him.

He did not start accusing me until after I sent him the messages telling him to leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh yeah, the first time earlier today when I txted him and told him that it wasn't me calling, he wrote me back "Sorry. I love you and yesterday sucked."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• He might just be trying to get you to talk.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• He's doing it so you will get back to him. Just delete the messages and don't reply. He will quit once he figures out you aren't taking the bait.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I blocked his number after he texted me to stop calling him. It just all confused me and I couldn't understand why he was accusing me of something I didn't do and had no intentions of doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• he's just playing games with you. he wants to talk to you but won't admit it. just stop replying. well... you already blocked him so the calls & texts shouldn't be a problem, unless he starts calling from another phone saying, "why did you call my mom?" lol.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• delete his calls. He's just trying to pull you back in. Once you answer then he's got you. He's an x. So he doesn't matter anymore. Delete them all and do not reply

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2009