Is there anyone still not convinced that Michael Jackson was a pedophile?

As I have already written on another post, I have been in social work and criminology for 20 years and I know what to look for re: pedophiles. MJ was a textbook pedophile, just wealthier than most. Instead of using an inflatable pool or go-carts or candy or video games to lure in little boys, he used roller coasters and ferris wheels--because he had the wealth to do so. Remember the "what's wrong with sharing your bed with a child" interview? ONLY a pedophile--and a not-too-bright one--would have made that statement. If MJ wasn't a pedophile, then there's no such thing as pedophiles. Oh, and not every pedophile has Mark Geragos or other million dollar lawyers to defend them. That, and room temp I.Q. jurors were the only reasons he got off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm still not convinced but it's still neither here nor there. He's dead! He's not a risk to anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Would you have let YOUR kids spend the night with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not unless I was willing to sell my child's innocence to him, which is exactly what I think the parent's of the possibly abused children did.
    Nope, not even for 100 billion dollars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think he did it, but i wouldve never let my kids go there anyway. Either way, he's gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I personally think he got what he deserved! But I really like how the MJ fans who are like "leave him alone hes dead" are not on here! lol So what if hes dead? people still havnt left Anna Nicole alone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• as I said in another post, it's sickening how people are willing to forget that he (may have) molested boys (slept with them, by his own admission) just because of what he did years earlier musically. I'm sure ALL sex offenders would love to be afforded that luxury!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am not convinced. I am convinced he was eccentric, and a very abused child that turned into a sick and very misunderstood man. He is gone...Can you not let the poor man rest in peace. Dam accusing women on here anyway. Lets see this happen to one of your family members and see how you feel. Funny none of those abused kids ever seemed to show any signs of the abuse like a general child would. You can shove your social work degree up your......well if you even have one. (Oh by the way I hated his music)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• What an intelligent response! I guess you would have been fine letting your kids spend the night with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You're not convinced?!

"There is nothing wrong with letting a child share your bed."

You would have left your kids alone with that "man"??!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I persoanlly saw it as a way for the family to make money and evidently the jury did too. He was MJ, worth millions and millions and some people just want a way to make an easy dollar.If it was true, there is no way on this earth that any sane parent would have walked away with a few million. They got what they were after but he got stuff like this. Really sad, isn't it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009