Have you ever got a message meant for someone else?

The other day I called my mom at the same time she was sending a text, and somehow it got sent to me. How I wish it hadn't. It was to my dad, and she was letting him know he left her horney. Oh Lord, that is burned into my brain. My mom called my aunt and said she can't look me in the face for a while. Now she won't answer my calls. LMFAO

LolosMom

Asked by LolosMom at 2:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahha, something like that happened to me with msn messanger...i was leaving my bf an offline message...and lets just say it was verrrrrrrrrry personal..lol...and i have no idea how, but it got sent to everyone on my msn list...oooooops!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• OMG, too funny! he he he
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• That is so cute! I was just starting to talk to guy on internet (a friend set us up) and we chatted all night long and then talked on the phone the next day, well on the 3rd day I text messeged him and he didn't know cell number yet so he thought he was texting with a friend who was having child support issues and I went along with it thinking I would finally say surprise! it is me but after all the shit he wrote and blaming his failures on women I got the hell outta there! The lord works in mysterious ways! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• LMAO

Yeah.

An ex-girfriend sent something to me in a text and I realized that it wasn't meant for me. I texted her back, an argument ensued, hence 'EX GIRLFRIEND'
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I actually got an IM from one of my friends to her boyfriend not too long ago. It was about me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2009