jon $ kate plus 8....who is the true victom?

WOULD YOU LIKE KATE BETTER IF SHE WAS LIKE JON AND JONE LIKE KATE?
WOULD WE THINK BETTER OF SHE WAS LIKE MANY WOMEN OUTTHERE ABUSED? I THINK JON BRINGS OUT THE WORST ON KATE B/C HE IS VERY INTO HIM SELF, I MEAN THE GUY DOEN'T SEEM MATURE ENOUGH TO BE A DADDY, HE SEEMS SO VERY INTO HIM SELF, SHE DOES ALL THE PLANING B/C HE IS TOO BUSY SKIING AND LOOKING GOOD W/HIS SET OF EARINGS LOOKING COOL.
SHE DESERVES A MAN WORTHY OF HER, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND I BET THAT IF AND WHEN A(( MAN))) COMES TO HER LIFE SHE WONT BE STRESSED AND" MEAN", HTE GUY IS A LOOSER, ALL HE THINKS IT ABOUT HIM SELF. HE NOW WILL GET BIGTIME "ME TIME" NOT GETTING UP AT NIGHT HELPING W/HIS CHILDREN , GOING SKIING AND RELAXING!!! ((((THAT IS MY OPINION!))) WHAT IS Y'R???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• You know, when they first started the show I was rather impressed with them.. although I didnt agree with Kates way of talking down to Jon, I thought they worked well as a team. They took thier children to church and worked very hard... Now it really does seem to be all about the stuff, drama, and as far as I can see God is nowhere to be found. It is sad to see a once very impressive family turn into a tabloid nightmare.. and the two of them keep saying it is all about their kids.. it seems more about the show to me. I hope they stop doing the show.. it is no longer about raising kids, it is more about promoting a new fad item, resort vacation, or other trendy thing. Sometimes less is more. their children dont NEED a million dollar home and all kinds of stuff.. they NEED their parents. Parents that are focused on the family unit, sharing, loving and making it through the struggles. I just dont see that and it is sad. very sad.
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 1:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• OMG! Tzutchka you had siad it, you are so right!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 8:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009