I saw a similar post and was wondering...

Has anyone here gone a whole 9-month pregnancy without knowing they were prego? One of my friends says she didn't know until she went to the ER in intense pain and they said she was in labor. She delivered a healthy, 8 pound baby girl. She says she never had a clue, but some of us that knew her had been debating on when to ask her if she was prego, she was obviously showing. We just thought that she wanted to keep it private. And I am prego with my first, 12 weeks along, and there is NO WAY I could not know, even at this point.

So the question is, do you think she really didn't know, or was just in denial, or didn't want to admit it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• she didnt want to admit it! I see those shows on TLC "I didnt know I was pregnant" but those women dont gain weight or feel the baby move alot and if they do they think its just gas! No way if your showing you dont feel it move cuz I know I cant sleep tonight because he will NOT stop kicking my bladder lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think all of those women are just in denile...there are always signs and alot of them do gain weight they just decide to write it off to something else im eatting more... ( well no duh ) im really tired must be work...even though i've been working there for 2 years and i've never been this tired before...o i've missed my period for 9 months and just decided because i dont have normal periods to not take a test...maybe they did feel the baby and just wrote that off too just because it wasnt on the show doesnt mean they didnt...These women just need to pay a little more attention to their body and what it's telling them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2009