after baby..TMI maybe

every since i had my baby, my whole vaginal area feels different, i know thats obvious, i just had a baby thru my vagina of course its going to feel different, but i mean like my clitorous has a different sensation, not so sure if its in a good way, and it feels different when i pee.. just want to now if anyone else experienced "wierd" things like this post-baby.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• oh yeah definitely. everything in that area is all stretched out from giving birth, so it definitely will feel different. but not to worry, it will feel back to normal in no time. just make sure you do your kegels a lot!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 3:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• heck yeah! I tried those vagina muscle strengthening ball thingy's and I still pee when I try to jump on the trampoline and it's been over 5 years! Things are never gonna be normal again, sorry, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• All of that sounds so familiar lol. All of my stuff went back to normal after a couple of months (I did the kegels religiously), but it still feels a little different to me. My husband says I feel tighter, though. Sorry for the TMI. Anyway, peeing feels the same as always, now, but sex feels different to me sometimes and my clit seems more sensitive (not in a good way). Everything's still good though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2009