im hella worried. please help me! w/ advice. i already knw im stupid. so please JUST advice

ok so iv been sexually active now since i was 16. im now 17 yrs old.

iv been with three guys.

just recently the third one... which iv been with for about 4 mths now.

we had unprotected sex this a wk ago.
2 days ago i noticed whit spots around my vaginal opening.
they dont hurt.
it doesnt hurt when i pee.

it does look a little swoll
and around the "lips" of my vagina it kind of itches.

sometimes i have a white discharge or im very wet.
it doesnt have an odor.

i feel scared. i dont live w/ my parents because we dont get along.
i feel alone and have nobody to talk to.

-& i knw i need to get it looked at but im also scared and paranoid to go to the doc.

please help me... anybody

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• could be warts. do they look like clusters of white cauliflower?
    it also could be genital herpes (which isnt treatable), if u have had a coldsore, they are 50 times worse. it also could be a yeast infection. look up pics of all those and let me know what u think it looks like. PM me. ive always been deathly afraid of herpes. warts is treatable in some cases.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• if they don't burn, it's not herpes... i have that and they burn like nothing else! I literally sat and cried!!! But they are working on a cure! it's scary when you don't understand what's going on down there! I wish you luck! Better luck than I had!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• no, they dont burn, thank God. everyonce in a while ill feel a slight itchyness.

-& yes :( they look like cauliflower... ugh omg this shit sucks cause this is my first time having unprotectd sex. i just dont get it. im scared like all hell. -& i havent seen or spoke to my parents since december 28th 2008. i have nobody.

-& tthank you for the help.
    i just wish i would have been smarter.

all it takes is one time, ... to get pregnant.... -& get a fking STd.
    hell id rather be pregnant.

at least id be ready for that.

this is making me sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ok, calm down and take a deep breath. I know you are scared but if it is genital warts you can deal with them, and from what you are describing it does sound like them. When I was 21, my now hubby, gave them to me. We both had them frozen off and have not had a recurrence since then. That was over 17 years ago;) Go to the Dr., you don't have a choice, I'm sorry, but that is the only way to get rid of them and if you don't do it soon, they will spread and get worse. The sooner you can freeze them off the less you have to deal with. Now keep in mind this was 17 yrs ago, so there may be an even better way to get rid of them, but you will be able to get rid of them nonetheless. As far as recurrence is concerned, some people do have them but most don't. Good luck hon, and be careful;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• go to the health dept. They will let you know what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2009