Does anyone have genital herpes? u can anon reply

i have a few questions about it. No, i dont have it, but if u could PM or reply anon on here please do ;)
i am not here to judge. i commend u for replying!!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• well, we did a 4some and it was fun... but turned out he had been cheating on her. She claims she never had it, my husband and I have been tested and know we never had it.... as far as him he was tested same time as my husband but had sex inbetween when the test was taken and when we all got together. we all fuck (which was great!!!) but the next day hubby and I start noticing stuff.... so it's straight to the ER and we get diagnosed!!! Got valtrex to take when we feel an outbreak coming but haven't had one since the first one. The outbreak was horrible!!! And we all got it everywhere! in the mouth, and down there. Haveing to wash after touching anything and there, being vary cautious and clean. If I touched a cold sore and touched my dds face, she could get cold sores as well! One thing we did not want to deal with. But it is just watching the signs now and dd has been kept safe from this so far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I do... we thought this couple was safe (said they were) but he wasn't! Only had one outbreak and that was 2 days later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• PICK ME PICK ME!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have herpes.... went to the dr and no cure (but they are working on one) I have only had one outbreak and I guess you could be born with it and never know until that outbreak. So I have no idea where I got this from. It sux!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• WOW that was actually part of my question. i guess a lot more people have it than i think. when did u find out u had it? What was it like? Do you take meds for it?
    Are you scared you wont be able to find another sex partner? Sorry if they are personal questions...im just very curious. Herpes is like my #1 fear. Has anyone gotten it from touching a cold sore and touching their gentials? Im soooo anal about when i ahve one. i wash my hands constantly, and instead of washing my face first in the shower like i usually do and wash my body afterwards, i was my body and my face last. Im weird, but im just sooo scared to get it...especially since it wont go away. How did ur SO take it when u told him? Does he have it now?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have herpes. I'm not afraid to say it. 1 in 4 American Adults has either type 1 or type 2. Type 1 is considered the oral type of herpes and type 2 the genital. BUT you can have either type anywhere on your body! Some people get them on their fingers, eyes, legs....i know you usualy think on the mouth of genitals, but it can come anywhere. And someone who has it, say on their finger can transfer it elsewhere on their body and on someone else's!

I've had it about a year from a boyfriend I dated over the summer. I've had one outbreak. Lots of people have herpes and don't know it because they've never had an outbreak, he was one of those people. Turns out an ex-wife who cheated on him gave it to him without him ever knowing. Honestly I would wash down their first....because if you have genital herpes washing their first can cause it to spread.

Someone with herpes does not have to have an outbreak to spread it...
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• We all have something called viral shedding, meaning random non-outbreak times you are shedding the virus from your body and are "contagious" You will never know if and when you are shedding. When I was diagnosed I was with someone new, and that man is now my husband, he does not have it, but that doesn't mean he won't get it.

Usualy the first outbreak is the most severe (if you ever even have one), and after that they tend to come less frequently and not as painfully...if ever again at all.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009