FAVORITE MJ MUSIC VIDEO?

GUILTY OR NOT HE TRUELY IS OUT OF THIS WORLS W/HIS MUSIC AND MOVES!

MY FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO IS BALK IS WHITE...

IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE ? WHAT IS IT?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 4:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love Black and White, too. I think my very favorite was Billy Jean. But all his videos were so awesome it's really hard to pick just one. We were watching them all yesterday.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• You tube was a busy place yesterday. It was a zoo. lol It was kinda bittersweet for me. All of the sudden people who haven't listened to Michael in years are watching his vids. and listening to his music. But, I'm glad he is being remembered for his music. Some people just "don't get" he was a musical icon...the roots of various musicians, music, and dance today!

As with his music...there are so many that are my favs. I like Billie Jean. And, who doesn't like Thriller cept the haters. lol

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Billy Jean, Black or White, and BAD.

Also loved Dirty Diana, Man in the Mirror, and the Jackson 5's, I'll Be There.

All his music and videos were awesome
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Billie Jean, Bad, Scream w/ Janet Jackson, What about Us, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Black and White, Do you remember the time, You Rock My World w/ Chris Tucker, etc. I really enjoyed looking at his videos. It was funny because some of his videos had critics to them so you know it was a mini movie lol. His was an great icon and truly the "King of Pop". He was very talented vocally and physically ( he could dance his butt off). He was a excellent Humanitarian as well. He was the all around package. He will truly be missed. Rest in Peace Michael Jackson, King of Pop.crying

momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 9:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2009