WAT DO U DO IF UR HUSBAND N U HAVE REALLY BAD TEMPERS N U SEEM 2 ALWAYS CRASH OR TALK BAD 2 EACHOTHER

lefty_69

Asked by lefty_69 at 4:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• "what would you do when the mountain is erupting?..of course you would get yourself distance for a while so you won't get hurt or affected..." I always follow the rule "when one is in bad temper i don't talk..i'm just quite...i let him talk and blah blah blah till he stops! and i will remain quite for an hour then i would go back to him and start talking and explain to him what's on my mind...coz i believe when he is quite we can better understand each other...do you think you could hear each other when both of you are shouting and talking bad to each other?Relationship is give and take and not competing for each other..
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 7:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Boy would I like to have an answer to this, too. Sorry I'm no help! =(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Oh, you just asked about if you guys were growing apart for a reason. Now my answer is yes,
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Pick your battles. Learn not to take things personally. Learn not to over react to things. Learn not to sweat the small stuff. Learn priorities. Learn to trust. That is a lot of learning but it takes time and as you grow older you will figure all this out and things will mellow but not until you both work on it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2009