IS IT BAD 2 THINK 2 MUCH OF URSELF

LIKE THINKING UR REALLY PRETTY?

lefty_69

Asked by lefty_69 at 4:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Not at all I think I am beautiful. I do need to be nipped and tucked however. I have seem not so very attractive women but their confidence was through the roof. As well I have seen beautiful woman who just did not see themselves as beautiful. I really believe it has to do with your mind set.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• uuhhmm...i say...not relly unless u r obsess bout it......cuz it might b a problem then...gud luck!!!!
    momsaranx

Answer by momsaranx at 5:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If your not a freak about it, walking around acting better than others and talking about it all the time.

Last night i was looking at pics of myself when I was 18 or so, and I was like WOW, I was HOT! lol

I need to loose some weight right now though, I have already lost 6 lbs!!!! On my way!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• healthy self confidence is NOT a crime!! if it is an only concern in life...life will soon be a very lonely one as beauty fades...your confidence and personality last your lifetime, its better to polish those rather than physical attributes just have to find the healthy balance.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009