How do you set parental controls on the computer???

I am wanting to block access to internet sites (sex, vulgar, etc...) but I can't figure out where to do it on the computer....Help!!!!! I have teenagers in the house who are losing their minds!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• First i suggest to place the computer not in their own room..Have it in the living room where the rest member of the house can see what they are doing while on line..You may set password also..There are are parental control software available.Mine is norton.
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 6:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Symantec is offering their parental control software free through the end of the year. I installed it on our computers, and on a couple for friends' computers, and it is amazing; so much better than what comes from Microsoft: http://www.onlinefamilywelcome.norton.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sorry to say but they are teenagers. My boys can get through anything.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2009