how do i know if my 9 mnth old baby is getting enough food?

After her feeds her stomach is bulged out and she has a drink of milk or water or fruit juice,but in a few minutes,when we ourselves are eating,if fed she still eats? Am i underfeeding my baby in the portions we serve her or does she have an appetite to worry about?

ciiruw

Asked by ciiruw at 7:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she is screaming all the time, she is probably still hungry.

Most babies will eat anything you give them! Smaller babies will stop when full, but older babies put everything in their mouth anyway.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 8:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• As long as your baby is growing normally and gaining weigth normally then I wouldnt worry
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Babies will tell you when they are full. I read a study a few years back, that said that it is not until 2-3 years old, they will start to eat more even though they are already full. So for now, I would just feed her if she acts hungry.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009